Wednesday, September 2, 2009

district 9 - inglourious basterds










let me tell you something. i want you to try this. if you havent seen district 9, or inglorious basterds, take your finger and press down on the area next to your eye socket.

keep pressing. press. harder. until it hurts. does it hurt? if it does, then you deserve it. thats your punishment for not seeing either district 9 or inglorious basterds. possibally the best two movies ive ever seen. i love district 9, and i was stuck in the parking lot for hours on end. my groups cars battery died. we had to get a jump off a tow truck, we got dissed by a police officer, and we had to push the car- I had to push the car. me, by myself for the majority. see these movies. in the same time period if necessary, just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment