Monday, June 8, 2009

My new BLOG!

greetings, this is my blog. On this blog, i tell anyone who cares (aka no one) my views on the world and politics and religion - but mostly about more unimportant things like video games and comic books and the internetz. So, yeah. thats my blog - well, part of me doesnt want to call it a blog because it sounds like a 1960s horror movie creature made of muk, moss, and nuclear waste that lives on the bottom of a swamp and only surfaces to feed on wacky teens that wonder into said swamp because of some crazy double dog dare they made at the big dance - wait - im on a rant, i do that alot, get used to it. So like i was saying, thats my blog. check out my youtube channel called ZAENGO. it has crappy videos on it and thats it, that will change soon though. and my friend jsanner721 has some videos on his channel as well, videos that i helped him make. well, any ways, thats mah blawg. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment